Burbank Restaurants

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Hooters: Great Wings and Things

by Basaic Written Sep 20, 2007

Hooters

Hooters is famous for its wings, its chili, and its attractive young women dressed in white
    t-shirts and orange short shorts. The one in Burbank also had a young man working there too.

Favorite Dish: My friend had wings (which he proclaimed "great") and I had some excellent clam chowder.

• Business Travel
    • Singles

• Misha_abq's Profile Photo

ChezzBurger: The Best Burger - In the Airport?!?

by Misha_abq Updated Jun 20, 2007

Tap! Tap! Tap! Patiently waiting...

You can tell a great burger stand by the number of cars in the parking lot, right? Well, the ChezzBurger Stand in the A terminal (Southwest) at the Burbank Airport is no different. This discovery occurred when I returned from a grueling four days in Albuquerque and I craved comfort food-- a juicy, burger right off the grill and it had to be from this stand.

The epiphany occurred when I realized I was surrounded by six business men who were all clutching their paper tickets as tightly as me. Each of us waited patiently for our number to be called, and stared jealously when someone got their food before we did. Our regalia all looked the same, a cell phone in one hand and a laptop case by our side--although mine was pink.

Fellow travelers, I honor you with this information, this is one of the great "ground meat on a bun" secret feeding sites.

Endorsed by male gender business men around the world.

Favorite Dish: A cheese burger--of course!!!

• Business Travel

• vanessa8008's Profile Photo

Micelli's Italian Restaurant: Micelli's Italian Restaurant

by vanessa8008 Written Oct 4, 2002

We ordered take out pizza from this place ALOT and it was fabulous. We dined in twice and it has a great atmosphere with lots of other great italian dishes. There is also someone that sings live in the restaurant.

Favorite Dish: Cheese pizza!

Instant Answers: Burbank

Comments

Burbank Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Burbank restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Burbank sightseeing.