Camarillo Restaurants

inside
    ambiance

Most Recent Restaurants in Camarillo

• machomikemd's Profile Photo

Orange Julius and DQ Store: My Favorite Orange Juice and Hotdogs (2)

by machomikemd Written Aug 2, 2012
    my fave

part two of my tips with more pictures

Orange Julius is a favorite of mine ever since I was young but as the years went by, they have les and less locations and trying to find them is like finding a needle on a haystack. it's a good thing that an orange julius stand is still available at the Camarillo Premium Outlets area and I must have some of my all time favorite. Their own orange juice is my favorite orange juice ever, with it's frothy top due to the adding of their secret powdered milk to make it creamy at the same time. They only have one branch in the Bay Area up north at Daly City Serramonte Shopping Center but they have several branches here at the southern california area, which is the birthplace of orange julius in the 1920's and is no often coupled with dairy queen, as they are sister companies and here at the Camarillo Outlets, they have the same stand.

Opens: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm everyday

Favorite Dish: what else but a large size of the original Orange Julius Orange Juice! it maybe rich is calories but is a comfort drink of mine! a Large 32 ounce of these heaven will cost $ 4.50. they also have other selections the original hot dogs at $ 4.50 an order or the fajita ranch burgers at $ 6.99 an order. You can also order the Dairy Queen Products as they have the same store with the same set of staff.

• machomikemd's Profile Photo

Orange Julius and DQ Store: My Favorite Orange Juice and Hotdogs (1)

by machomikemd Written Aug 2, 2012
    welcome

Opens: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm everyday

Snapper Jack's: Best Fish Tacos EVER- PERIOD

by HotSpotJ Written Mar 21, 2008
    The Ventura Snapper Jacks

Snapper Jacks Fish Tacos are the best Fish Tacos, hands down. The flavor, the sauces, the experience- Snapper Jacks is the best. There are 2 of these places that I know of, one in Camarillo and one in Ventura. The Camarillo one is off of the Santa Rosa exit on the 101 in the Mission Oaks Square area.

Favorite Dish: The 2 Taco combo with a mix of all the sauces, especially the green stuff lol.

Toppers Pizza: Can't Top it

by HotSpotJ Updated Feb 15, 2008
    Yeah, I took a picture of my delivery.

By far my favorite local pizza spot, toppers makes a pretty good pie. They also have a great lunch here- the Quick Lunch gets you a 6" 2-Topping Pie and Salad Bar with drink for $7. Can't beat that with a stick!

Favorite Dish: Hawaiian Pizza

• HotSpotJ's Profile Photo

Aloha: Older crowd but great food

Aloha Camarillo

I pulled up a seat at both Aloha locations (in Camarillo and Ventura) and enjoyed the meals and service at both locations . The Camarillo location was a bit less active with a much older crowd, but the filet I had there was very good. I didn't take a photo but found one on the website, be sure to eat here if you're in the area!

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish I ordered at the Ventura location was the Herb-Crusted Salmon.

Exotic Thai Cafe: Best Thai in Camarillo

Exotic Thai Cafe

Exotic Thai has great food with very affordable prices, no upcharge for dinner. I'd recommend this to anyone. There is also another nice Thai spot down on daily, but not as good nor as inviting as Exotic Thai.

Favorite Dish: The ribs are delicious, but its all good.

Cronies: Best Sportsbar in Camarillo

by HotSpotJ Written Jan 1, 2008

Cronies was only a block away from my apartment in Camarillo and I visited this spot frequently. Sadly enough, in all the good times I have no photos of this great place. They have a great happy hour and awesome bartenders, if you happen to stay in the area I highly recommend Cronies. Only thing that sucks, like all bars in Camarillo, they close just before midnight.

Favorite Dish: I liked the fish tacos and, of course, a schooner of black and tan.

• Beer Tasting

• HotSpotJ's Profile Photo

Masa Sushi: Masa is the Best!!!

by HotSpotJ Written Dec 26, 2007
    Mr Masa at work

As far as I'm concerned, there is no other Sushi spot between L.A and San Francisco worth visiting. Located just of the Las Pesos exit on Daily, Masa became a staple of my weekly diet with a huge menu and great energy. Mr Masa is the owner, and is there most of the time, cutting rolls made of the highest quality ingredients. I would recommend this place to anyone! Don't expect to find a seat walking in, make arrangements for dinner or large groups anytime. This place can have a wait list that resembles a Cheesecake factory during dinner hours (luckily I'm a Happy Hour guy!)

Favorite Dish: The Camarillo Roll, the Lumbar Roll, and, of course, the Beach Ball- with or without that smoking hot jalepeno in the center!

• Singles

Bandits' Grill and Bar: Camarillo's Most Wanted

by HotSpotJ Written Dec 11, 2007
    Bandits' Grill & Bar

Bandits' was myu favorite bar in Camarillo by far. Not to mention having what I found to be the cutest bartenders in town, the food and drinks were equally awesome, and the bar area was never too slammed for me to get a seat. Eating in the dining room, however, would put you on a 30-45 minute wait most evenings. A very laid back, cool atmosphere made Bandits' my go-to spot in Camarillo.

Favorite Dish: You'll have to try the Fried Zuchinni, then move on to either the Tri-tip plate or the Ribs.

• Beer Tasting

• Yama's: great food and great entertainment

by THETHREELUNGS Written Apr 3, 2003

All area's of the restaurant are good, but the best and the most fun is sitting around the big grill and having your food cooked for you-and it's sooo good! A little pricey but well worth it.

Favorite Dish: New York steak and chicken combo-the fried rice is the best around.

• Not necessarily my favorite,...

by drjoynt Written Oct 4, 2002

Not necessarily my favorite, but Camarillo must have the most McDonald's restaurants per capita.
    One on both ends of town and one in the middle. And pizza ....... geez! It's everywhere!

Wood Ranch is my personal favorite.
    Excellent prices and atmosphere. Usually packed but service has always been great!
    They have 2 other locations in nearby cities also (Moorpark and Thousand Oaks/Agoura)

Favorite Dish: Ribs.

Mongolian BBQ: Another Camarillo great

Mongolian BBQ

A great place to eat in Camarillo, very affforadable dinner plates with a great taste. I'd eat here, then walk across to Bandits for drinks.

Favorite Dish: I like the dinner plate (Soup, Wontons, and a Roll)

Instant Answers: Camarillo

Comments

Camarillo Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Camarillo restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Camarillo sightseeing.