Cambria Shopping

Best Rated Shopping in Cambria

• keida84's Profile Photo

Country Collectibles & Antiques: Don't miss this Antiques Mall

by keida84 Written Oct 30, 2006

One of my favorite things to do in Cambria is walk around the town. Cambria is divided into 3 parts: East Village, West Villiage and Moonstone Beach. You can walk to both villiages however if you are with small children this would not be a good idea as it is a "far" walk. The East Village is a "mecca" of antique shops. I like to mosey through them however my favorite shop which has over 30 different dealers is The Country Collectibles & Antiques.

What to buy: This shop has a very nice collection of memorabillia, vintage clothing, vintage china, crystal and jewlery. Kristi found a treasure trove of vintage postcards depicting many places in Chicago and Indiana. I keep looking for some red flash glass sugar and creamers. There is so much to see and do. Since we did not arrive until late afternoon on a Sunday, the shops were close to closing time so we did not get to see very many shops.

• Women's Travel

• Dabs's Profile Photo

Various: Shopping in town

by Dabs Written Oct 28, 2006

In off season, stores close up around 5 pm so we only had about an hour to browse through the shops in Cambria. There are a variety of gift shops with jewelry, art, crafts, garden supplies but we spent most of our time in a couple of antique shops along Main Street. I saw some beautiful art deco lamps that just wouldn't fit in my suitcase ;-)

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo

SEEKERS: GLASS ART BOUTIQUE

by travelgourmet Updated Jun 30, 2009

CORNER LOCATION FOR SEEKERS

Seekers has been in Cambria for many years and over those years I have been inside this glass art boutique at least 20 times. Museum quality American glass art pieces with many signed and dated by the artist are featured on display cases throughout the store.
    My wife, Sue, and I just fell in love with the glass art work of fairies and have purchased several pieces that share a prominent location in a display case at our home. Other pieces we have purchased include necklaces and vases. It always seems like something new is on display featuring a new local artist. Beautiful vases and bowls highlight the windows of Seekers.

What to buy: Glass art from local artists are sought out for their uniqueness and one of a kind. You must look at Seekers website to see all the magnificent works of glass art. You can order for mail delivery.

• Luxury Travel
    • Seniors

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo

HEART'S EASE HERB SHOP & GARDENS: GARDENERS DELIGHT

by travelgourmet Updated Jun 30, 2009

THE BLUE COTTAGE

This is one of those boutique shops in Cambria that you have to browse through just for the fun of it. Who knows, you may find sometime you like or were looking for a long time and here it is. This quaint cottage has all the goodies for the gardener in you. Each nook and cranny has many books and gardening tools as well as natural body care products. Let's just say this is a shop of potpourri.

Heart's Ease is just one of many businesses that cater to the tourist in Cambria. I never seem to have the time to visit them all but there is a website if you are interested in knowing all the stores in Cambria. See the website or click on here SeeCambria.com for a very complete list of stores open for your pleasure while you visit Cambria.

What to buy: You can find many things in Cambria and the Heart's Ease is just one of the many stores my wife and I enjoy browsing. We enjoy the local artists and artisans in the community for those one of a kind purchases. Cambria also has one of the largest antique stores I have seen in the Cambria Antique Center Mall. You may find a few stores that will become your favorite or maybe they already are. Have fun in Cambria.

• Seniors
    • Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Cambria

Comments

Cambria Shopping

Reviews and photos of Cambria shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cambria sightseeing.