Campbell Nightlife

Best Rated Nightlife in Campbell

• trvlrtom's Profile Photo

Katie Bloom's: Something like an Irish pub

by trvlrtom Written Oct 4, 2008

Katie Bloom's is a very popular, somewhat low-key place with an Irish pub theme. The green walls, good selection of beers and ales on tap, and photos of Irish writers and poets try to make it different from other pubs/bars. There is a small patio on the street side, which is a great place to hang out for happy hour. There is a good draw of professionals after work, and the atmosphere picks up at night.
    The food here is popular with a lot of people, but personally I don't think it's very good. Pretty greasy. But it doesn't claim to be more than pub food, so I won't complain about it. Good thing is that there are several really good places to eat nearby, so this is a good place to meet friends and have drinks before or after dinner.

• Singles
    • Business Travel
    • Beer Tasting

• The Cardiff Lounge: Feel the beat...

by RblWthACoz Written Jul 2, 2006

I like a chill atmosphere with good music. The Cardiff had a dj right there when I walked in and there were a lot of people there just doin' their thing. It's a good spot if you dig hip hop and serious beats.

• Shaft28's Profile Photo

Katie Bloom's Irish Pub: Pass me a pint of the dark stuff!

by Shaft28 Written Feb 13, 2003
    Outdoors

Katie Blooms is my favorite spot in the Bay Area to have a beer with friends. Not the largest or fanciest place, but long tables and good service with the beers I like best on tap.
    When I go back to the Bay, at some point evveryone will meet up at Katie's.
    (honestly, never ate the food so couldn't tell you about that).

Dress Code: Casual, but this is the Bay Area...

• Shaft28's Profile Photo

Khartoum Lounge: Post Turkey Day favorite

by Shaft28 Written Feb 13, 2003

Ah, Khartoum- where the drinks are too pricey, the waitstaff unreliable, and the crowd mixed like you've never seen.
    I love it.
    A mish-mash of furniture and decor that somehow makes you feel at home. The big gang of us would meet there often, but our favorite would be to gather on Thanksgiving night. The bar would be pretty slow, but then we'd show up with 20 people.
    We'd get all the attention, and drink away all the guilt our family had loaded on us earlier in the day.
    A perfect spot.
    Darts are a favorite past time, but rolling dice can't be forgotten.

Dress Code: Casual, at best.

Instant Answers: Campbell

Comments

Campbell Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Campbell nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Campbell sightseeing.