Campbell Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Campbell

• trvlrtom's Profile Photo

A Bellagio: Quality Italian Restaurant

by trvlrtom Written Oct 4, 2008

A Bellagio is a good restaurant in the Silicon Valley area, run by an Italian and named after the town of Bellagio on Lake Como. The town of Campbell is a world away from northern Italy, but at least here you can dine and drink and feel a little closer.

Quality food and good service from a locally run place that isn't a chain. Fresh ingredients and a menu that offers more than just the common items from suburban Italian restaurants make A Bellagio stand out for me. I've been here about six times and haven't been disappointed.

• Business Travel

• trvlrtom's Profile Photo

Twist: An excellent choice

by trvlrtom Written Oct 4, 2008

This is a very good quality restaurant that draws in diners from all over the south bay area. Twist is run by a chef from France, and he's done a good job of bringing together his training and experience to meet the tastes of California. I think he's done a good job of creating a creative and fresh menu without getting pretentious or over-the-top. When you go here, you can feel more like you are in a restaurant in San Francisco than in the San Jose area; it is a little more sophisticated perhaps.

Lunch and dinner are very different, as they serve a different type of diner. First I was here for dinner, and enjoyed it greatly. Then when I came for lunch I found a completely different menu, with sandwiches and soups but not the meals. 100% better than going to a sandwich place for lunch, and still with pretty fast service. If you come for dinner, don't worry about hurrying; you should enjoy the meal and your company.

• Wine Tasting

• venteeocho's Profile Photo

La pizzeria: So far...the best pizza in town!

by venteeocho Written Apr 25, 2008

I love the outdoors area
    services is excellent, authentic Italian people
    very gentile
    I highly recommend this place

Favorite Dish: I lived 3 years in Italy
    so I know about pizza
    this place is the best in town
    and before:
    the antipasto is always
    a fresh and healthy choice

• Singles
    • Women's Travel

• Kyoto Palace: Nothing fancy here

by RblWthACoz Written Jul 16, 2006

Just your standard Japanese Steakhouse (with mostly Latin chefs now) here. The food is fine and it is always cool to do the Japanese Steakhouse thing if you never have done it before, but I wouldn't exactly run back here to eat.

• Michi: Wacky Rolls

by RblWthACoz Written Jul 16, 2006

At first I wasn't too excited about checking this place out because I seemed to remember someone having some sushi to go from there at their home and it was so-so. It ended up not being too bad. They have a huge variety of rolls, which I don't normally order because I like to just stick with the standard sushi items. But anyone who uses jellyfish in a roll, I am game.

Favorite Dish: Spicy Jelly Belly

• Shebele: Mediocre Ethiopian

by RblWthACoz Written Jul 6, 2006

This is my 8th Ethiopian restaurant in the United States. Mediocre food with too much sauce and not enough punch. Great decor though with a lot of good art from Ethiopia. Good service too as well...a really nice waiter.

• Stacks: The best breakfast in town.

by RblWthACoz Written Jul 2, 2006

If you want a good breakfast, then Stacks is the place to go. I know it, and I think everyone else around knows it too, judging from the lines (which many times are huge and create a loooooong wait).

Favorite Dish: pancakes!!

• Los Gatos Cafe: Los Gatos Cafe

by mcliffy Written Oct 4, 2002

The service is excellent. It is very small and cozy.
    The omellettes are the main attraction but anything on the menu is great. They serve breakfast and lunch only.
    Tip of the day: Ask for Diana's section.

Favorite Dish: Banana Pancakes are my favorite but the Omelettes are so good, the bacon is very lean and good also.

Instant Answers: Campbell

Comments

Campbell Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Campbell restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Campbell sightseeing.