Been here? Rate It!
Take a Hike
Garland Ranch Regional Park is located just a short drive up Carmel Valley Road, and is a great place to get away from civilization for a while. This park has easy to difficult trails that go from elevations of 200 to 2000 feet. It is flat along the old floodplain, but the trails ascend steeply up the Santa Lucia Mountains, where there are spectacular views of the region.
There are marked trails for hiking, biking and horses too. Dogs are permitted.
- Horse Riding
- Hiking and Walking
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Carmel-by-the-Sea Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fort Walton Beach
- Taughannock Falls State Park Hotels
- Antipolo Hotels
- Broadkill Beach Hotels
- Hat Yai
- Bangor Hotels