Schooner's: A bar with a view
We didn't eat at Schooner's Restaurant, but the bar upstairs in the back is a popular spot for locals and vacationers alike. The bar is pretty small, but there is an outside patio, both that directly overlook the beach and pier. Fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Road Trip
- Food and Dining
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Old Cayucos Tavern: FUN AND EXCITEMENT
I highly recommend this tavern for the hardy individual. Friendly service and an endless supply of libations for the party animals. Close walking distance to most of the motels and condos. A real beauiful town with its local characters who will explain the history of the town. One block off a beautiful Pacific beach.
Dress Code: Casual dress; whether it be a suit and tie or your swim suit, all people over 21 are invited with open arms.
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.