Century City Travel Guide

Century City Restaurants

• PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo
    Savannah

by PinkFloydActuary Written Oct 24, 2008

Another restaurant that you can find in the Century City mall. This place advertises itself as American food with a southern accent, and there are a number of southern dishes on the menu. We went on a weekday, and there was no problem getting a table. Dress was casual, and the ambiance is very relaxing. There were a number of tempting items on the menu, but I had to try the gumbo. I have no regrets, as there was plenty of seafood and sausage in this very filling and tasty dish. I paired it with a side dish of brussels sprouts cooked with bacon, and that was really done quite well. Service was prompt and friendly. Since there are plenty of options for dessert elsewhere in the mall, we skipped on that here. Not quite as good as Houstons, which is also in the mall, but well worth a visit!

• PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo
    Houston's

by PinkFloydActuary Written Oct 24, 2008

One of the restaurants in the Century City mall across from the Century Plaza. I ended up eating here twice (different groups) over my couple of days in town. Both times I had the center cut filet with a salad, and both times, the meal was fantastic. The meat was done perfectly, the vegetables were crisp and fresh. Both times we had very attentive waitresses, who kept the drinks coming and made sure everything was taken care of. The one downside is that the restaurant is incredibly dark, but that really didn't bother me all that much. With several sweets shops throughout the mall, I passed on dessert and got that elsewhere. The two nights we were there were in the middle of the week, and we had no trouble getting a table. Dress was casual. Highly recommended if you are in the area.

• Century City Hotels

1 Hotels in Century City

29 Reviews and Opinions

Instant Answers: Century City

Comments

Century City Travel Guide
Map of Century City