Dress Your Best!
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Be sure to pack in your 'trunk,' along with your stylishly casual clothes, a sweater or jacket for cooler evenings and for the women, the top to your bathing suit! No nude or semi-nude bathing here.
Though Coronado is a "resort town" everyone is pretty casual and easy going. You need not be too concerned with your "look" while visiting here it is always nice to dress your best and still feel comfortable.
A geeky looking tourist is treated as well as anyone in the most stylish outfit.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Make sure to purchase medical insurance, just in case there is a need.
- Budget Travel
- Luxury Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Photo Equipment: Bring your camera to take pictures of the impressive hotel. There are also some great photo ops waiting on the beach as well as along the main street, Orange Ave.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.