Coronado Visitor Center
If History and Art are not your thing than a trip to this building can serve you in a different way. Also housed here is the Coronado Visitors Center.
If you have the time, before arriving in Coronado, go to the Visitors Center website and request a brochure that may help you decide what you'd like to see or do while staying in Coronado.
During the summer, the city offers, "Concerts In The Park" and the schedule for these concerts can be found at this website.
The Concert Series usually runs June through mid-September on Sunday evenings, starting at 6:00 pm in Spreckels Park which is located on the corner of Seventh Street and Orange Avenue. It is open to the public and is free.
If you recognize this building from the above tip, it is because both the History and Art Museum and the Visitor Center are located here.Related to:
- Family Travel
- Budget Travel
1060 Adella Avenue, Coronado, California, 92118, United States
Good for: Solo
1017 Park Place, At Orange Ave., Coronado, California, 92118, United States
Good for: Business
The cities of San Diego and Coronado owe a debt of gratitude to John D. Spreckels, heir to the...more
Latest Coronado Hotel Reviews
- Loews Coronado Bay Resort
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- El Rancho Motel
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Coronado Beach Resort
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Glorietta Bay Inn
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Marriott Coronado Island Resort
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Hotel del Coronado
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 12 Reviews
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Official Site
- Official Site Official Site Official Site
Explore the World
- Ogun State Hotels
- Fijnaart Hotels
- Port Blair
- Fortuna Hotels
- Kampong Kinasaraban Hotels