Know about this? Rate It!
Coronado is an island so you...
Coronado is an island so you have to cross the bridge to get there. There is a fare to cross the bridge.
When on the island you should park and walk around. You can also rent bikes and ride around the island. This is a great way to see the sights. May people rollerblade as well.
Coronado is connected to San Diego by the San Diego-Coronado Bay Bridge (FREE), with its distinctive curved span.
Doesn't it look impressive?
- Road Trip
- Spa and Resort
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Coronado Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Tajikistan Transportation
- Renting a Car
- Varadero Transportation
- South Dakota Transportation
- United Arab Emirates Transportation
- Corniglia Transportation
- Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Province Transportation
- Mount Rainier National Park Transportation
- Kyrgyzstan Transportation
- Gabon Transportation