Know about this?
Overcast Days are Dangerous Too!
Coronado is probably one of the safest cities in the world. The biggest danger is the sun and surf.
Especially during the early months of summer when we have what is called May Grey or June Gloom in the mornings until, usually after noon time there is danger of burning. Even those days that seem to be an over cast, it is important to use sun screen. Clouds offer no protection from UV rays.
Often times there are strong rip tides around here, or other conditions that may be a danger to swimmers. It is important that you follow the advise of the life guards whether you are a strong swimmer or not.
- Family Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Sun maybe dangerous
Be carefull not only on the beach... especially when you are white like flour = like me at the beginning of my USA trip.
Long sleeves recommended even in April.
- Road Trip
- Adventure Travel
Ocean is cold
This is not warm Carribean Sea, this is the Pacific Ocean, so do not expect to bath (unless you are a sea lion) in April or May. Although... if you wish.
- Road Trip
- Water Sports
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Coronado Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Shah Alam Hotels
- Sutton Hotels
- Nea Kallikratia
- Muzaffarabad Hotels
- Baa Atholhu Hotels
- Warsaw Warnings and Dangers
- Shenzhen Warnings and Dangers
- Poland Warnings and Dangers
- Safety in Edmonton
- Mazatlán Warnings and Dangers
- Morocco Warnings and Dangers
- Phnom Penh Warnings and Dangers
- Lucca Warnings and Dangers
- Nicaragua Warnings and Dangers
- Mecca Warnings and Dangers
- Belize City Warnings and Dangers