Corte Madera Travel Guide

Dulce & Wanch.
    by Waalewiener

Corte Madera Things to Do

• Ring Mountain Open Space Reserve

The main preserve is on Paradise Drive east of Corte Madera. Park along the side of the road. There are no facilities. The best time to visit is from April to early June.Ring Mountain features rugged coastal hills overlooking San Francisco Bay and is capped by serpentinite rocks. Plant communities include grassland, swales, small copses of coast...

• Crab Cracking

Wow, can Annapet work those fingers. She's cracking those crabs open in record time. Good thing too cause I'm hungry!

• Corte Madera Hotels

5 Hotels in Corte Madera

Corte Madera Hotels

Corte Madera Restaurants

• Everything Under the Sun

If you are in town and can't decide what to eat, try this restaurant. They have a very extensive menu. From salads and steaks, to pasta and seafood. Huge servings.I've only gone here twice, but would go again. Porter House Steak

• Eat at Max's

We all met up for dinner Friday night before the Lu'au at Max's. Was just a place to keep it simple and let us have an evening out after the trials of the day before the party. For all the flak we took for going here I was impressed with the Salmon that I had. Very nice dinner from a very long day of far too many hours and timezones.

• Best food in the County.

On my first expedition to Corte Madera I was lucky enough to find myself on the guest list at this fine establishment. The atmosphere was superb as I really can't imagine the night being better than it was. Family and friends made surprise appearances and little did we know then that his holiness thepope would be joining us for dinner. On the menu...

Corte Madera Nightlife

• Cocktails while you wait

The bar in Max's is a good place for a drink while you wait for friends or if you just want a good cocktail while you watch a sporting event on TV. They'll take your silly requests like, "I don't like the design of martini glasses -- they're top heavy. Can I have a martini in a highball glass instead?" Ohhhhhkayyyyy. Casual

• Burgers and beer

Wayne took Yubert and I hear the other night after dinner. We know Chris. We should have come here. We will next time.What seems like just another pub is run by Chris with such style and care for the customer that it is one of THE places to go.

• Pace yourself

After a long day, drinks at the No Name and then dinner at Annapet's house... Yubert was pooped out!

Corte Madera Favorites

• Yubert's Profile Photo

by Yubert Written Jun 6, 2003

Fondest memory: Not only did Annapet cook and prepare the dinner, she also served it. Her she is, cracking the crab for me. How lazy can I get?

Instant Answers: Corte Madera

Comments

Explore Deeper into Corte Madera
Map of Corte Madera