Crescent City Restaurants

good mexican
    by dustmon

Most Recent Restaurants in Crescent City

• BUDDY'S CAFE & ICE CREAM: Best Burgers in Crescent City!!

by thunderbird95 Written Aug 7, 2005

Voted "The best hamburger in Crescent City"!
    Along with Ice cream, milk shakes, Banana splits, and the best service around!

Favorite Dish: The famous "BUDDY BURGER" Is just scrumptous!
    Come in and meet the "The Cole Boys"

Da Lucianna: Weirdest Bloody Mary Ever

by jzeidman Written Sep 6, 2002

Ok, they put grenadine in my bloody mary, which is wrong. Then they rimmed my glass with salt. Ok, I would have accepted it as a margarita had it not had tomato juice and an olive in it. Weird.

Other than that, it was fair. The service was weird, although it kind of was weird everywhere else we ate, too. It took a long time to get seated, and once we were seated it took a while to get a waitress to pay any attention to us. The house chardonnay was watery, but I didn't check to see what wine it was, so that's my fault. The ravioli my boyfriend had was good, but my gnocchi was the frozen kind and was pretty dry. No matter though, we had a good time enjoying the evening.

• jzeidman's Profile Photo

Chart House: Great Fish and Chips!

by jzeidman Written Sep 5, 2002

Chart House is great. Get the fish and chips-they're homemade with a good batter. Get a beer from their list too. Service was good and the atmosphere was pretty good for the area. In the harbor near the shore.

Favorite Dish: I got the fish and chips, which were great. Beer battered and hot. Get a beer and enjoy the people watching.

• jzeidman's Profile Photo

Good Harvest Cafe: Great Breakfast!

by jzeidman Written Sep 5, 2002

Breakfast
    Good Harvest is excellent, actually the best dining we had in Crescent City. All kinds of fare including traditional breakfasts and gourmet coffee. Service was a little slow, but forgivable and the meal was great.

Favorite Dish: We had a traditional breakfast: eggs, potatoes, sausage and toast. All good, all served hot.

• dustmon's Profile Photo

Los Compadres: Very good Mexican

by dustmon Written May 17, 2012

good mexican

Good food at a good price, we had 2 full plates of food with drinks for $23 and tip....clean and lots of locals.....
    indoor or outdoor seating

Favorite Dish: tostada

Instant Answers: Crescent City

Comments

Crescent City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Crescent City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Crescent City sightseeing.

View all Crescent City hotels