Been here? Rate It!
Del Mar Plaza
This is a relatively new addition to the City of Del Mar and to my way of thinking, it is more than a shopping mall.
Wandering around the Del Mar Plaza, which was designed with "hill-town markets" of Europe in mind, you'll find many little surprises, including imp statues, placed in the most unusual spots.
There are three shopping levels accessed by cobblestone stairs, an ocean view that is inspiring, excellent restaurants and many interesting shops offering unique items.
The main objective of my visits here is lunch on the terrace level. There are a couple of fine restaurants to choose from and Il Fornaio is my favorite.
If you are on a budget, window shopping is free and it is okay to just enjoy the view of the Pacific from the terrace.
- Food and Dining
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Del Mar Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lapu-Lapu City Hotels
- Chiang Mai
- Villaricos Hotels
- Tannehill State Park Hotels
- La Línea de la Concepción
- Savannah Hotels
- Bukit Fraser