Dublin Travel Guide

• or Go for A nice Buffalo Burger with Blue Cheese
    or Go for A nice Buffalo Burger with...
    by KevinMichael

Dublin Hotels

Dublin Restaurants

• alycat's Profile Photo

by alycat Written Oct 28, 2010

Thats what we found for a late afternoon team building meeting for hungry folks at work. Amazing range of authentic Italian pizza's to choose from. The downturn is less work being done after the jaunt!

Favorite Dish: Definitely the Margherita, a veg pizza with mozzarella, tomatoes, fresh basil, and olive oil. Fresh tomato sauce optional. Not thats an Italian pizza.

• Business Travel

• jumpingwithnorman's Profile Photo

by jumpingwithnorman Written Apr 14, 2009

This is an unpretentious, clean, wholesome place to stop for food. It's home cooking at its best. There is only 1 restroom for patrons though so it can get pertty busy back there. Walk in and order at the counter then sit down and they come bring your food to you.

Favorite Dish: Mom's Pot Roast is absolutely divine and mouthwatering. The meat practically melts in your mouth and the gravy leaves me speechless. Their roasted carrots are great. We battle over who gets to order this dish and my 7-yr old hogs the whole thing so we end up ordering the same dish. They also rice krispie treats that you can buy to go for a satisfying dessert later. For drinks, I like to mix their lemonade and their orangeade together. Their turkey is pretty good too along with their soups. Hamburgers and fries taste really good. Everything is made to order.

• KevinMichael's Profile Photo
    white frosting flavored ice cream? 4 more images

by KevinMichael Written Dec 24, 2007

I've heard so much hype about Cold Stone that I expected it to be extraordinary. Honestly, it seems like just ice cream to me. But, to be fair I have to give credit where it's due. Cold Stone does offer an interesting variety of mixtures as far as its ice cream goes and it is obviously prepared differently than regular ice cream.

Does it blow Baskin Robbins out of the water? Well, it offers something different. But, I think Baskin Robbins, Lourdes, Haagen-Dazs, Ben & Jerry's have more experience to show for their work.

It is worth trying for the different way that it goes about making ice cream. I'm just not sold on it being as good as I heard it was supposed to have been.

Favorite Dish: I had the apple pie a' la mode vanilla mix. It was mediocre.

The truth is real regular store bought Haagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream mixed with a nice hot slice
    with real apple pie is about 100 times better.

Instant Answers: Dublin

Comments

Dublin Travel Guide
Map of Dublin