Elk Travel Guide

Elk Hotels

Elk Restaurants

• Caitlinette's Profile Photo

by Caitlinette Updated May 31, 2008

I've tried to delete this review because it's no longer relevant, but can't figure out how. Sorry! Please note that the menu on the official website for the Greenwood Pier is not the current menu. (In fact, none of us who work there can figure out where it came from...)

• Singles

• Callavetta's Profile Photo

by Callavetta Written Mar 18, 2004

When you look in the dictionary under Casual Dining you'll see a picture of Queenies. But don't be fooled. Chef Lynn Derrick has created the most marvelous meals ever! Everything is ultra fresh, and the choices are creative and delicious.

Favorite Dish: I had a "Savory Panini", a wonderful Italian Sadwich with a creative selection of vegetables; asparagus, grilled onions, broccoli, peppers, topped with melted gouda. (It was gouda for me, was it gouda for you?)

Along side was a green salad of fresh assorted greens. I had a glass of orange juice that was clearly very freshly squeezed.

One of my companions had a hamburger topped with blue cheese that she said was the best burger she ever had. The other had a Ruben with homemade potato salad. Both enjoyed iced lattes.

I watched a couple come in and have a huge slice of homemade apple pie topped with melted cheese. It looked wonderful. The took it outside on the deck to enjoy it and the wonderful view.

Later I talked to Lynn about her move to Elk and how she got involved in the lifestyle. I was amazed to find out that she and I had gone to the same high school!

It's a small world!

• Elk Hotels

7 Hotels in Elk

387 Reviews and Opinions

Instant Answers: Elk

Comments

Elk Travel Guide
Map of Elk