Fallbrook Travel Guide

• Restaurants
    by spartan
  • Restaurants
    by spartan
    Snow, pools and palm trees!
    by avofarm

Fallbrook Things to Do

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Beautiful Mural

by Yaqui Written Apr 15, 2006

I spotted this off of the Main street on the way to Denny's. I love the design and the impressive colors. Mural are so wonderful to me, because it is art! Good old fashion Americana!

Beautiful!

Fallbrook Restaurants

• spartan's Profile Photo

Nessy Burgers: Fantastic burgers

by spartan Written Jun 19, 2013

I had passed by this joint many times but never stopped in to see what it was all about. That, my friends was a big mistake!!! So on a motorcycle ride with a couple other friends, decided to visit Nessy Burgers and give it a try. As I took that first bite, I asked myself "why did it take me so long to come here?" Big, juicy and delicious burgers with all the fixin's, fries and a cold drink...what more could you ask for.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the Nessy Burger/w fries (½ pound burger patty topped with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles and cheese and a large order of fries).

• HermanSM's Profile Photo

El Jardin: Great Mexican food in family atmospher

by HermanSM Written Jan 16, 2007

Great food, family atmosphere and fair prices, what more could you ask?

El Jardin is a family run Mexican restaurant. Many of the waiters/waitresses have been working there for years. They are friendly and efficient. All the food is terrific.

Shortly after sitting you will have their chips and salsa placed in front of you. The chips are usually warm, the salsa spicy without being too hot. You can make a meal out of this (and I practically have many a time). The restaurant does not charge for their chips and salsa and they refill as fast as you need them to do so.

Once you order your food will arrive in a timely manner. The portions are good and they will arrive at the ideal temperature.

Friday and particularly Saturday nights between 6 PM and 8PM El Jardin is very busy. You may encounter up to a 30 minute wait during these times if you just walk up. They take reservations for six or more. Also, their Sunday Brunch is very popular. Like many family restaurants, they are closed Mondays.

If you are looking for terrific Mexican food in the area, stop by El Jardin.

P. S. Look at the bathroom sinks.

Favorite Dish: My personal favorite is the "sizzling fajitas," steak with flour tortillas. While the assortment of onions, green peppers & tomatoes cooked on the platter with the meat is generous, I find the side dish cheese and shredded lettuce a bit sparse. There is plenty of sour cream, guacamoly and salsa on the plate but just not enough yellow & green. My solution is to order a small side of cheese and another of shredded lettuce. There is a small charge for it but worth it.

I'm a bit addicted to this dish. It seems I can't go more than about two weeks without it.

• Seniors

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Denny's: Always good food for the right price!

by Yaqui Written Apr 15, 2006

Ok, most people know about Denny's in the US. Always good food for a cheap price. We stopped here because we were browsing around Fallbrook. In fact this Denny's appeared to be larger than some I have been too. My boys always like coming here!

Favorite Dish: Pancakes, pancakes, and more pancakes!

Instant Answers: Fallbrook

Comments

Fallbrook Travel Guide
Map of Fallbrook