Fremont Transportation

• My students & my brother riding on BART to S.F.
    My students & my brother riding on BART...
    by KevinMichael
  • My students relaxing on the shuttle bus home.
    My students relaxing on the shuttle bus...
    by KevinMichael

Most Recent Transportation in Fremont

• KevinMichael's Profile Photo

If you have a small group consider a Shuttle Bus

by KevinMichael Updated Apr 4, 2011
    My students relaxing on the shuttle bus home.

My students and I chartered a Shuttle Bus to get from YMCA Camp back to my parents house. It was convenient and reasonably priced. The best part is I didn't have to drive.

Shuttles will pick you up and take you almost anywhere you want to go in their service area.

It's important to make reservations for this kind of service about a month in advance. Better safe than sorry.

I think we used SuperShuttle (good service).

Here's a list to call for Services in the Bay Area.

• Business Travel

• KevinMichael's Profile Photo

Use BART to go from Fremont to San Francisco

by KevinMichael Written May 11, 2003

My students & my brother riding on BART to S.F.

BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) can be used to get from Fremont to a variety of other cities throughout the Bay Area. So using BART you can go to San Francisco, Berkeley, San Ramon, Oakland, Dublin, etc.

The fair is reasonable. It costs about $5.00 to get to San Francisco (depending on where in S.F. you get off) from Fremont.

Check the webpage below for BART schedules and more.

• Hiking and Walking

• danielle72's Profile Photo

The whole Bay Area is serviced...

by danielle72 Written Oct 4, 2002

The whole Bay Area is serviced by the BART and it is very good. it costs $4.10 to get from fremont into downtown san francisco. when you travel underwater across the bay your ears snap crackle n pop and the train makes these sort of 'sounds from hell'.
    everyone in fremont drives. you could bike around though since it's very flat but probably only for half an hour because after that you will pass out from the intense sun and heat. that's when you return to the pool at your condo and relax until ordering thai food for dinner.

Instant Answers: Fremont

Comments

Fremont Transportation

Reviews and photos of Fremont transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Fremont sightseeing.