Fullerton Warnings and Dangers

• TinKan's Profile Photo

3 second rule

by TinKan Updated Jan 27, 2003

Why me?

The people here are not the quickest to stop or to even yeild at a red light and are quick to go when the light turns green.

I use a 3 second rule when the light turns green to keep from getting hit in the intersection. After the light turns green count to three then go... you will see how many people are still going from the other side.

Also be careful of speeding in town. I have Nevada licence plates on my truck and get stoped all the time for doing 38 in a 35 zone while people are passing me.

Could this be Nevada profiling?

• bluefelt's Profile Photo

Our Lady of Stewart (Martha)

by bluefelt Written Aug 26, 2002

This is a picture of part 2 of a tryptich(3) of gothic-style oil paintings I'm working on. The joke is that we are all doing rock-paper-scissors with our hands. It's about people, what they mean to me in particular, and the icons and symbols involved with each individual. I'm painting it at school, so it's appropriate to this page. This is Ilana, my friend, my traveling companion, & my absolute favorite person in the world. She lives in NYC, hence the Metrocard. It's called 'Our Lady of Stewart' because she LOVES Martha Stewart.

• Yubert's Profile Photo

Take a close look at this...

by Yubert Written Aug 25, 2002

Take a close look at this goose. His name is George, the goose, not the man feeding him!! It's not dangerous to feed the geese. Someone blinded this goose with acid about 6 month ago from (20-Jan-02). This man has been feeding this goose and the goose really does answer to the name 'George'.

Instant Answers: Fullerton

Comments

Fullerton Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Fullerton warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Fullerton sightseeing.