Gardena Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Gardena

• fancydancer's Profile Photo

Styles Express: Imitation Forever21...but how can that be?

by fancydancer Updated Mar 23, 2007

I actually used to work here. It's like Forever 21 which is like H&M which is like....haha you get the picture. Basically it's those really trendy styles but for way lower prices. There's a bunch of these around Gardena so the rest probably won't need a description because they're basically like this one. You'll find your basic polos for 6 or 7 bucks, your club wear for 10 to 20. But don't expect wonderful quality. I mean I still shop at these places b/c heck...they're cheap, but I'm carefuly when I wash. Make sure you hang dry these clothes!

• fancydancer's Profile Photo

MARUKAI EVERYTHING FOR 98 CENTS: 98cents.....take that 99 cent store

by fancydancer Updated Mar 23, 2007

Actually they changed it last year or something so now they have items that are more than 98 cents. False advertisement! We should revolt! We don't want to spend our extra 50 cents on your 1.50 items. They sell a bunch of different things, you can find school supplies, beauty supplies, knitting supplies, gardening, vases, dishes, snacks, cooking utensils. It's a pretty good deal especially if you're not big on the brand. And it has its Asian themed stuff. When I was going through my Asian inspired decorating phase this was the first place I hit.

What to pay: 98cents - 1.50

• supune's Profile Photo

Marukai: Cool little Shop

by supune Updated May 25, 2003

Marukai is a cool little store that I recommend everyone checkout. My dad is somewhat of a pack rat, and I think this is his favorite store.

Most things in this store are 98 cents. It's better than the "99 cents store" because the products they sell are alot better quality.

What to pay: 98 cents

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Gardena

Comments

Gardena Shopping

Reviews and photos of Gardena shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Gardena sightseeing.