Theme Parks, California

Know about this? Rate It!

by Carmela71
    by Carmela71
    by applixman
  • Carmela71's Profile Photo

Day 4: Disney Adventure

by Carmela71 Updated Aug 5, 2005

Favorite thing: Much nicer that Disneyland maybe as it was not so crowded, better places to eat. Also we really enjoyed the “Want to be millionaire” of Disney.

Maybe as it was atmosphere at California style with the Beach boys singing ;-) I founded more interesting. Not sure, but this one I may not mind repeiting.

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Day 2: Disneyland

by Carmela71 Updated Aug 5, 2005

Favorite thing: Disneyland, the paradise for kids and not so kids, the place to go once in life!

Ok that was not our case, I like theme parks , but I like the ones I can enjoy them and use the attractions whithout waiting hours for one ride.

I did not like to see kids queing hours to get done a photo with Mickey, for the cost of the entrance they could ahve had a few mickeys around for all the kids.

So it was an expererience…. That I will not repeit! Hehe

• Tetreus's Profile Photo

On our way from Los Angeles to...

by Tetreus Written Sep 12, 2002

Favorite thing: On our way from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Nevada, we stopped near Barstow (in the middle of Mojave Desert)in a very very strange place... Calico Ghost Town. It's a real ghost town but a bit too turistic. Anyway, it's worth a visit!

• Obviously go to Disneland... a...

by nashie Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: Obviously go to Disneland... a bit expensive but I thought it was worth it. I loved all the rides and the characters. Spend a couple of days in Disneland, you'll meet lot's of people. There's also Magic Mountain which is extremely fun if you like big fast rides.

Fondest memory: Loved the beaches. I love water so I tend to travell to places that have a lot of beaches or lakes. If you like to surf then it's the place to go. Lessons are offered on the beach. So much to do by the water, there's something for everyone.

• seagoingJLW's Profile Photo

LA Before Disneyland

by seagoingJLW Written Feb 25, 2003

Knott's Berry Farm

Favorite thing: I was in LA before there was a Disneyland. We went to Knott's Berry Farm, the Farmer's Market and Alvera Street. Here is a current map of Knott's Berry Farm.

Instant Answers: California