Geyserville Travel Guide

A Child's Grave Site

Geyserville Hotels

Geyserville Transportation

• by astaria Written Oct 5, 2002

Geyserville runs alongside '101'. We are approx 8 miles north of Healdsburg and approx 8 miles south of Cloverdale. Taking the first exit (from either direction)will take you through the town, and you can just view it as you travel, not stopping, and rejoin the highway 101...but why would you do that?! :)
    It's small enough to walk right on through, our main street is probably not more than 2 miles long? (guessing)And (as far as I am aware)all main features are on the main street, which is called Geyserville Avenue

• feline01's Profile Photo

by feline01 Written Oct 4, 2002

Geyserville and the nearby Napa Valley/Sonoma can be done as a day trip from San Francisco (we did it). Just head north over the Golden Gate Bridge. Check the map below from more detail.

• Geyserville Hotels

5 Hotels in Geyserville

142 Reviews and Opinions

Geyserville Off The Beaten Path

• riorich55's Profile Photo
    Read the Saying on This Dual Tombstone 3 more images

by riorich55 Updated Nov 18, 2010

After we had finished our tour of the Ferrari-Carano I decided to get off the beaten path and following the GPS on my handy iPad took a left turn onto Canyon Road leading toward Geyserville. Shortly after having turned onto the road we came across a local cemetery which upon some later research I found out to be the Olive Hill Cemetery.

Now, I'm not sure what attracts me to local cemeteries other then the possibility that you might find someone noteworthy who is buried there. In this case it seemed liked such a nice quiet spot amidst all the wineries and built into the side of the hill that I had to pull the car over, walk around a bit and take a few pictures.

• Motorcycle

Instant Answers: Geyserville

Comments

Geyserville Travel Guide
Map of Geyserville