Bella Vineyards, Healdsburg

9711 W. Dry Creek Road, Healdburg, CA 95448 866.572.3552

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Bella Vineyards

by GracesTrips Written Dec 2, 2008

This was quite a nice winery. The grounds accomodate lots of visitors including these long limosines for wine tours. We started our tasting in the "barn". They gave us a ticket and proceeded to the "caves" for more tastings. A small area with some gift type items were for sale. We tasted another wine and a 3 piece acoustic band played some music. Proceeded through another area of the cave for a tiny turkey pie tasting where we presented our ticket and had some more wine tasting. Walking further along, a guy was cutting various cheeses that you could sample and some wine wine to taste as you kept walking through this cave. So, that gives you an idea what a "production" this winery put forths and at the end, you can purchase your wine to take home. We didn't buy any because the wine was not really that great. Or, I should say, we had tasted some better wines before coming to this winery. I have to admit I was entertained by the process and I would consider returning just to see what they provide next time.

Opened daily 11am-4:30pm except major holidays.

• Wine Tasting