Know about this? Rate It!
ROUTE 66 : Tip 57 - Almost blew that career !
IM : "The corner of Sunset Boulevard and Courtney Avenue, now why does that ring a bell ?"
SB :"Well, someone famous got arrested here"
IM : "Oh it wasn't, was it ? It's where 'old floppy haircut' wasn't so divine, isn't it ?"
SB :"Got it in one. Hugh Grant's career went down from this point, which is ironic as the hookers' career consisted entirely of that"
IM :"Imagine, he could have almost any woman he wanted, and still he picked up a cheap street-hooker"
SB : "The thrill of it I suppose"
- Arts and Culture
Not a tourist friendly place
If you expect a warm welcome upon your arrival to Hollywood, you might be disappointed when you get there.
Hollywood is not really a tourist friendly place. We even had a hard time finding a bench where we could just sit-down and have few minutes of brake from the walking. The big and glorified HOLLYWOOD sign is in a distant view from the main street, on a hill side. You will need binoculars or a good camera with a built in zoom. Here is a picture I've taken with my camera. This is as close as I could bring it.
- Road Trip
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Hollywood Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Glounthaune Hotels
- Calaca Hotels
- San Jose del Monte Hotels
- Wind Point Hotels
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- Sri Lanka Off The Beaten Path
- Banff Off The Beaten Path
- Kauai Off The Beaten Path
- Shillong Off The Beaten Path
- Cincinnati Off The Beaten Path
- Newport Off The Beaten Path
- Liguria Off The Beaten Path
- Bermuda Off The Beaten Path
- Niagara Falls Off The Beaten Path
- Sorrento Off The Beaten Path