Know about this? Rate It!
ROUTE 66 : Tip 57 - Almost blew that career !
IM : "The corner of Sunset Boulevard and Courtney Avenue, now why does that ring a bell ?"
SB :"Well, someone famous got arrested here"
IM : "Oh it wasn't, was it ? It's where 'old floppy haircut' wasn't so divine, isn't it ?"
SB :"Got it in one. Hugh Grant's career went down from this point, which is ironic as the hookers' career consisted entirely of that"
IM :"Imagine, he could have almost any woman he wanted, and still he picked up a cheap street-hooker"
SB : "The thrill of it I suppose"
- Arts and Culture
Not a tourist friendly place
If you expect a warm welcome upon your arrival to Hollywood, you might be disappointed when you get there.
Hollywood is not really a tourist friendly place. We even had a hard time finding a bench where we could just sit-down and have few minutes of brake from the walking. The big and glorified HOLLYWOOD sign is in a distant view from the main street, on a hill side. You will need binoculars or a good camera with a built in zoom. Here is a picture I've taken with my camera. This is as close as I could bring it.
- Road Trip
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Hollywood Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ikotun Hotels
- Muar Hotels
- Harvey Cedars Hotels
- Kampung Tekek Hotels
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- Honolulu Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Memphis Off The Beaten Path
- Trondheim Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path
- Arkansas Off The Beaten Path