Know about this? Rate It!
This is the side of the...
This is the side of the Chinese Theatre, where we parked the car. Not exactly off the beaten path, but I did like the paintings, here John Wayne, Liz taylor and Shirley Temple.
I love the fact that L.A. is...
I love the fact that L.A. is finally getting into the graffitti street marketing circuit. You'll notice spray painted symbols and stencils all over the streets and walls even. Some people would scoff at this, but to me it says that there is a vibe going around that permits a little more creativity...and maybe less cops.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Hollywood Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ireland Off The Beaten Path
- Chiang Mai Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- Cleveland Off The Beaten Path
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Asheville Off The Beaten Path
- Florence Off The Beaten Path
- Trondheim Off The Beaten Path
- Arkansas Off The Beaten Path