Hard Rock Cafe, Hollywood

by GracesTrips
  • GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Many in Los Angeles

by GracesTrips Updated Aug 20, 2014

Here in Los Angeles we are lucky to have several Hard Rock Cafe's in town! I enjoy collecting pins from all of them around the world. And, the food is always good. They all have lots of music memorabilia, almost like a museum, and all are decorated to impress!

• lmkluque's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: A New Location

by lmkluque Written Sep 6, 2014

The first time I went to the Hard Rock Café in Hollywood it was located at The Beverly Wilshire Hotel. It has since moved to Hollywood Boulevard at the Hollywood and Highland Center. After the TMZ Tour, Kimberly, The décor style has changed quite a bit. More sleek, modern and glitzy than the other location was.

It's a large restaurant and though it is located in the middle of the most popular tourist area, there was not much of a wait to be seated. The tables are spread out so it did not feel crowded at all. It is so large a dining room that I would liken it to a cafeteria, but so much more intimate and stylish than any cafeteria I've ever seen.

The servers were lively and friendly, young and "cool." Also they were very accommodating and efficient.

Favorite Dish: I ordered a Cobb Salad. It was big enough as a full meal. It was fresh and flavorful.

Everyone at the table liked their choice and Kevin ordered a Sampler appetizer which he shared with us. Each item I tried was really well done and tasty.

• Business Travel

• HotSpotJ's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe Universal: Another Hard Rock

by HotSpotJ Written Mar 23, 2008

My thought is that if you've been to one, you've been to them all, but if you're a Hard Rock fan, there is a Hard Rock on Universal CityWalk in Hollywood. Hard Rock has a dependable menu and a great gift shoppe, so, if ya want- check it out!

Favorite Dish: I always have a Burger and a Coke, thats my Hard Rock M.O.

HRC Day HRC night
    • Singles
    • Beer Tasting

• tashski's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Hard Rock standard

by tashski Written Jul 28, 2008

The Hard Rock Cafe we visited was located in Universal City walk which is a great place to visit day or evening. There are a choice of restaurants as well as the Hard Rock such as Bubba Shrimp Co, etc.
    The service is fine, the food is fine, and the memorabilia is worth a look. This Hard Rock Cafe is much like any other I have visited over the world, the food is almost the same and the service is always adequate......only the memorabilia really changes.

Favorite Dish: I liked the combo...a starter dish for two or more people. As myself and my husband sometimes find the American portions larger than we really want/need, then for a smaller/lighter meal the starter combo between us was perfect. There was mini spring rolls, potato skins, onion rings, etc as well as dips.

Hard Rock Guitar Velvet Revolver's outfits
    • Singles
    • Music

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

I'm a die-hard Hard Rock Cafe...

by Krystynn Written Sep 12, 2002

I'm a die-hard Hard Rock Cafe fan.... So needless to add, I dragged all my friends to the Hard Rock Cafe Universal City Walk.

Instant Answers: Hollywood

Comments

Hotels Near Hard Rock Cafe
4.5 out of 5 stars