Hard Rock Cafe, Hollywood

• tashski's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Hard Rock standard

by tashski Written Jul 28, 2008
    Hard Rock Guitar

The Hard Rock Cafe we visited was located in Universal City walk which is a great place to visit day or evening. There are a choice of restaurants as well as the Hard Rock such as Bubba Shrimp Co, etc.
    The service is fine, the food is fine, and the memorabilia is worth a look. This Hard Rock Cafe is much like any other I have visited over the world, the food is almost the same and the service is always adequate......only the memorabilia really changes.

Favorite Dish: I liked the combo...a starter dish for two or more people. As myself and my husband sometimes find the American portions larger than we really want/need, then for a smaller/lighter meal the starter combo between us was perfect. There was mini spring rolls, potato skins, onion rings, etc as well as dips.

• Singles
    • Music

• HotSpotJ's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe Universal: Another Hard Rock

by HotSpotJ Written Mar 23, 2008
    HRC Day

My thought is that if you've been to one, you've been to them all, but if you're a Hard Rock fan, there is a Hard Rock on Universal CityWalk in Hollywood. Hard Rock has a dependable menu and a great gift shoppe, so, if ya want- check it out!

Favorite Dish: I always have a Burger and a Coke, thats my Hard Rock M.O.

• Singles
    • Beer Tasting

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

I'm a die-hard Hard Rock Cafe...

by Krystynn Written Sep 12, 2002

I'm a die-hard Hard Rock Cafe fan.... So needless to add, I dragged all my friends to the Hard Rock Cafe Universal City Walk.

Instant Answers: Hollywood

Comments

Hotels Near Hard Rock Cafe
4.5 out of 5 stars