Walking, Hollywood

Know about this? Rate It!

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Accessiblity for all!

by Yaqui Updated Jul 6, 2013

The Hollywood bowl is accessable for everyone. There is plenty of areas for the disable to access the bowl. They have escalators and elevators and very huge walking paths.

2301 N. Highland Ave., Hollwood, CA 90068

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Park and Ride~

by Yaqui Updated Jul 6, 2013

One of the best things they did, was make a underground walking tunnel to get to the parking, buses and to the other side of the street. At the entrance to the bowl a tunnel with a marque with the location of each of the park and rides. We parked at the Federal Building on Wilshire and boarded on a bus and it brought us to the main entrance to the bowl. After the performance we went back to where the buses were parked and they had folks with signs indicating the number of each of park-in-ride. Well worth the while, because parking yourself here is a nightmare and expensive.

Make sure to reserve your tickets online. Very easy to do.

• funnybeee's Profile Photo

Walking? Forget about it...

by funnybeee Written Sep 2, 2005

No Pedestrians

The first thing I said when I came to Los Angeles was: "Where are the pedestrians?"

Hardly no one walks here. It is totally not pedestrian friendly, so don't do it... everything is so widespread, you need to take Public Transportation or better a car.

One day I walked from Franklin/LaBrea Ave to Melrose Ave. Boy was I stupid... I did not realize that the blocks here are so much bigger and that stuff here is so incredibly wide spread.

• KiNyA's Profile Photo

First I arrived in LAX...

by KiNyA Written Aug 25, 2002

First I arrived in LAX International Airport. Jeannie (our host) picked us up there.
    Jeannie drove us all around with her fancy car. So, I sugget you to rent a car, but be careful that you don't stuck on your way.
    For exploring city centre just walk, relax, and have fun!

Instant Answers: Hollywood

Comments

Other Transportation in Hollywood