Idyllwild Travel Guide

The start of something great !!
  • Off The Beaten Path

• Fern Valley Inn

25240 Fern Valley Road, PO Box 116, Idyllwild, California, 92459, United States

Good for: Business

• Idyllwild Inn

They have a main building that I beleive has hotel like accomodations, we've never stayed there. We...

• Strawberry Creek Inn

• Fern Village Chalets

54821 N. Circle Dr., Box 886, Idyllwild, Californi

Idyllwild Restaurants

• by dbbarker Written Jan 6, 2006

We have been going to Idyllwild for about 8 years, and until this last trip would not eat at Idyllwild Pizza. New owner have replaced the cardboard that used to be served there with real food. The owners at the Tahquitz Inn told us the pizza was "pretty good" there now, so we tried it and liked it- enough that we took an extra one back to the hotel. This is not the best pizza you have ever had, but it is about the same as a Pizza Hut pizza, which is a real improvement for Idyllwild where dining with kids is sometimes a hassle. Until the pizza place improved, we either had to cook at the hotel or go to the chinese place because the kids didn't like anything else in town except for the mexican place that burned down. Price is high, except when compared to other food costs in Idyllwild. Large Pizza, pitcher of root beer, and two beers was $36 and change.

Favorite Dish: Well, uh, pizza...

Idyllwild Shopping

• by DesertDarlene Written Sep 17, 2002

I originally visited this store because of its "frozen yogurt" sign, but when I got in I found a ton of things I could buy.

This store has just about every type of candy, nut, chocolate, dried fruit, candy, fruit, vegetable, or whatever that you can find. You can even buy sugar free chocolate in many different flavors. The place had just about every type of my favorite foods. I couldn't decide what to buy!

What to buy: I really liked the cashew coconut brittle (they had tons of different types of brittle in many different combinations). I was torn as to what else to buy. The sugar free white chocolate looked really good as well. And, the fresh fruit looked great.

What to pay: I could have easily spent hundreds of dollars in one day here. But, if you are looking for a single snack, expect to pay anywhere from $2 to $5 USD per item.

Country Farms Store

Instant Answers: Idyllwild

Comments

Idyllwild Travel Guide
Map of Idyllwild