Related Imperial Beach Favorites Tips

Most Viewed Favorites in Imperial Beach

• lmkluque's Profile Photo

Pacific Ocean!

by lmkluque Updated Mar 10, 2012

Favorite thing: Living as close to the Pacific Ocean as I do, it's easy to take it for granted. This is the beach I mostly go to and have since I was very young. Even in the winter I bundle myself against the cold wind and go to this beach. I'd sit on the sand near the pier and watch the power of storm tossed waves.

Not too many people here most of the time, but the people who use this beach are usually very friendly and nice. Even the service people in the shops and restaurants are easy going and helpful.

However, it isn't until I bring one of my friends who don't live near an ocean that I realize how lucky I've been all these years.

Fondest memory: The most recent "Fondest Memory" has to be watching Matt, VT Member "matcrazy1"and his wife Urzsula, matcrazy0 meet the Pacific Ocean for the first time in California.

The weather had been cool in April, but the sun shone on our faces that morning. I gave thanks that such a beautiful day greeted my Polish Friends, as they began their first ever tour of the Western region of the USA.

• Beaches

• get a beachfront condo! That...

by AzLisa Written Oct 5, 2002

Favorite thing: get a beachfront condo! That is the only way! That was THE best part of our trip---sitting on the balcony watching the waves as we drank our morning coffee, etc. Not to mention the beautiful sunsets. Falling asleep to the sound of the waves-----there is nothing like it.

Fondest memory: Our beachfront condo and being SO close to the water. When it was high tide, if you stood in the living room and looked out, the ocean was up so much, it looked like we were on a boat! I LOVED falling asleep to the sound of the waves.

• ralphhu's Profile Photo

You must attend the annual...

by ralphhu Written Oct 5, 2002

Favorite thing: You must attend the annual International Sandcastle Tournament in July, or just stroll the beach and watch the sunset over the beautiful blue Pacific.

Imperial Beach Hotels

1 Review & Opinion
Beautiful Beach Front Condo
1 Review & Opinion

Instant Answers: Imperial Beach

Comments

Imperial Beach Favorites

lmkluque's Profile Photo

Imperial Beach Favorites as a category is for those tips/reviews of each member that are a bit personal to them and their way of noticing things.

Map of Imperial Beach