Inglewood Travel Guide

• The
    The "Sumthin'-Sumthin'" at Stuff I Eat!
    by supune

Inglewood Hotels

Inglewood Restaurants

• supune's Profile Photo
    The

by supune Written Oct 8, 2009

Stuff I Eat is a cool little place to eat. They make some of the best sandwiches and burritos I've had. They are fully vegan. They try to be very eco-friendly (although they could use less plastic). The are believers in slow food. I like this place because they have all kinds of flavors.

The owners are very chill and always in the mood to chat. They like telling you how the food is made.

My only complaint is that it's a bit too expensive to eat there often. I've eaten there 4 times, and everything I've bought has been great. Sandwiches will cost about $10-13 and you can spend up to $20 on a platter.

They have a very relaxed environment and they tend to play slow bumping reggae or neo-soul.

Favorite Dish: I like the burritos or the sandwiches for lunch. They have a great soul food platter for dinner. They give great big portions, so come hungry. Everything tastes fresh. You can taste that they use the best ingredients. They also have some tasty hand made cakes and some interesting smoothies.

Instant Answers: Inglewood

Comments

Inglewood Travel Guide
Map of Inglewood