Irvine Warnings and Dangers

Don't Push Me Into that Arrrrrghhh!
    by NC_Ziggy
  • People starting to crowd the Spectrum, Irvine (CA)
    People starting to crowd the Spectrum,...
    by marinarena

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Irvine

• NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo

Don't Mess With This Bad Boy!

by NC_Ziggy Updated Jun 29, 2008

Don't Push Me Into that Arrrrrghhh!

Ok, sometimes I take liberties with tips and their all-encompassing narrow categories. Not trying to be negative, but some things are hard to fit into a confined area.

Take this tree. It grows right beside the hotel. What kind of tree is it? That's what I want to know. And another question- why does no one working at the Crowne Plaza Hotel know what it is? The answer I've gotten on two successive trips has been, "I don't know. We get so many people asking that same question! There is a service that maintains all of the landscaping in the area, so only they would know, I guess. giggle, giggle."

Hello! I may be old and even old-fashioned, but the first time someone asked me that question, I'd be finding out what kind of tree that is so I would know the answer the second time someone asked me that question, but that's just the way I roll...

• Business Travel

• marinarena's Profile Photo

Bring Some Patience to Park at the Spectrum!

by marinarena Written Nov 19, 2004

People starting to crowd the Spectrum, Irvine (CA)

OK, there are a good number of crowded places in So Cal at night but it's really ridulous that the wait for getting a parking space at the Irvine Spectrum is so long. If you have to come here on a weekend night, especially Saturday, come long before 8 pm to park or else you may have to wait about 20 min to get one (that is , unless you are really lucky!)

• Music

Instant Answers: Irvine

Comments

Irvine Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Irvine warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Irvine sightseeing.