Isla Vista Restaurants

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Woodstock Pizza: Pizza, Salads, and College Kids

by Basaic Updated Aug 14, 2010

Woodstock Pizza

Woodstock Pizza is located near the college campus and is a popular hangout for the students. Good place to go for a pizza or a healthy salad, and watch the people. This appeared to be a place to go with friends and maybe hook up with a member of the opposite sex. I was here with my friend Brian, his fiancee and their kids (plus I was way older than the college kids) so I did not try this aspect of the place. Lots of special activities for patrons.

Favorite Dish: I had a pretty good salad. Tried a bite of their pizza and it was quite good.

• Singles

• Pounder73's Profile Photo

Freebirds World Burritos: Former World Record Holder to Largest Burrito!

by Pounder73 Written May 20, 2003

FreeBirds World Burritos

Recently I’ve heard bad things about this place. It is former World Record Holder to World’s Largest Burrito. I’ve also hear it is open 24/7 these days. So when you got the munchies at 3am, may be your only option.

Favorite Dish: Super pollo burrito with Black Beans and a wheat tortilla. Yum…

• Pounder73's Profile Photo

Woodstocks: Best Pizza

by Pounder73 Written Apr 22, 2003

If you know Woodstock’s, then you have lived or been through some of the smaller college towns on the west Coast. So Far I have found a Woodstock’s in SB, San Luis Obispo, Davis, Chico, Corvallis OR, and I think I heard about one up in Humboldt. (incase you don't know the correlation, these are all small to med size college towns)

This one is locate in Isle Vista - or called I.V. (neighborhood adjacent to the UCSB campus) 15 minute north of SB

Favorite Dish: I gotta vote for a pepperoni and pineapple pizza, with a pitcher of Pete’s Wicked Ale

Instant Answers: Isla Vista

Comments

Isla Vista Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Isla Vista restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Isla Vista sightseeing.