Know about this? Rate It!
Here's a view from atop Mt....
Here's a view from atop Mt. Soledad. It's one of the highest view point within San Diego proper. From here one can see downtown SD to the south, Scripps Ranch to the east, Torrey Pines to the notth and the Pacific Ocean on the west.
Mount Soledad is a great place...
Mount Soledad is a great place to get a bird's eye view of La Jolla and all around San Diego. Every night when the sun is setting there are tons of people up here watching the show.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
La Jolla Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Yaupon Beach Hotels
- High Cliff State Park Hotels
- Undredal Hotels
- Netherlands Antilles
- Munyonyo Hotels
- Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Rome Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- Istanbul Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Cleveland Off The Beaten Path
- Asheville Off The Beaten Path
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Off The Beaten Path