Been here? Rate It!
Rose Garden Bluff
Off Pacific Coast Highway (PCH to the locals), just north of Highway 133 and along the bluffs is a walking path that leads from the bluffs to the tide pools. Along the path is a well-cultivated rose garden that is open to the public. Starting at the bluffs, visitors get a panoramic view of the Laguna Beach coastline, the gradually descending through a wide array of rose specimens. At the bottom of the path is the start of the northern beach tide pools. The walk is fairly easy and can be handled by visitors of all ages.
- Hiking and Walking
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Laguna Beach Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nafplio Hotels
- Haurgeulis Hotels
- Sehlabathebe National Park Hotels
- Baldwin Park Hotels