Laguna Hills Travel Guide

Laguna Hills Hotels

Laguna Hills Restaurants

by bluefelt Written Oct 4, 2002

Really good Indian food can be found at Natraj Cuisine of India on Alicia Parkway near Hon.

Personally, I go to Claim Jumper every Friday night with my friend, Donald to get the 24oz. prime rib...no joke. I take it home and eat it for breakfast the next morning. What a pleasant surprise to wake up to 16oz. of rare meat in the morning....ahh the simple things...

King's Fish House is a really good chain restaurant. Their cesar salad with bay shrimp is tasty and a little spicy.

Scarantino's Italian restaurant is great. I like the chicken marsala and chicken picatto, also good creamy garlic salad dressing.

Antonucci's on Alicia and Muirlands makes the best pizza I have ever had. Also get the small antipasto salad which feeds 4 easily.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that we have so many chain restaurants that it would be hard to advise on anything too unique. I'm a big fan of Rubio's shrimp burritos and Pasta Bravo's Greek pasta salad and chicken basil cream.

Laguna Hills Nightlife

by bluefelt Written Oct 4, 2002

ha! are you serious? Haven't you seen the movie Edward Scissorhands? Drive to L.A. instead.

Although, there are now TWO (count them- TWO) strip clubs nerby. One is off the 5 freeway at Lake Forest, called Captain Cream's and the other is off of El Toro called the Library. I'm so glad we are going ghetto too.

Laguna Hills Transportation

by bluefelt Written Oct 4, 2002

You've got to have a car here, unfortunately. There's no way to see anything without one. Then again, why don't you just stay home and watch the Home Shopping Network? It's about as much fun as being here.

Laguna Hills Warnings and Dangers

by bluefelt Written Oct 4, 2002

We've got the East Side Projects even in my area ....Moose'll tell you and he ain't lyin'. Oh no he ain't....

Laguna Hills Tourist Traps

by bluefelt Written Oct 4, 2002

If anyone is actually coming to Laguna Hills, or any area within 40 miles of it, I am the one to write to. Despite my sarcastic remarks, I can actually tell you the places to go and the things to see around here. Feel free to write. bluefelt@hotmail.com

Laguna Hills Favorites

by bluefelt Written Oct 4, 2002

Fondest memory: This is me with my Dad at one of our favorite restaurants in San Juan Capistrano (a very cool place) called The Ramos House. It's an old home near the train station on a vintage street where the city limits the amount of businesses to those occupied and lived in by the owners. Therefore, the owners of this incredibly cute and gourmet restaurant also live and work in the VERY small home. Their tea and bloody marys are awesome, and my favorite dish is the fried chicken salad with cornbread and pumpkinseed dressing. We love the Ramos House! I just got back from New York & Israel in this picture, hence the suntan... finally!

Instant Answers: Laguna Hills

Comments

Laguna Hills Travel Guide
Map of Laguna Hills