Larkspur Travel Guide

I've memorized the menu
    by jessicadf
    Yubert was taking fotos for us.
    by cjg1
    Tasty cosmo
    by jessicadf

Larkspur Things to Do

by cjg1 Written Aug 4, 2003

Get out and play in the park. Piper Park is a perfect place to get out and enjoy a day in the sun. Or if you must the shade of a tree. Tree not giving enough shade? Go climb it. Who knows what you might find there.

Thank Wayne for the pic.

Larkspur Hotels

Larkspur Restaurants

• tinkll1's Profile Photo

by tinkll1 Updated Jan 29, 2008

I was going to attempt to justice to this little bit of healthy heaven, where the food is creatively conceived and executed, but my effort pales compared to this link:

I thoroughly endorse these comments, and they are said far better than I. I would add that I had a pear chutney on the side of my dosai, and it was the best chutney I have ever had. After tasting this, Major Gray would have surendered his commision.

• jessicadf's Profile Photo

by jessicadf Updated Jul 9, 2003

The third gathering of the Dine About Town club will be at the fabulous Roxanne's in Larkspur on Saturday, May 31 (the Saturday after Memorial Day Weekend).

Roxanne's opened last year to rave reviews for its delicious and unique food. They serve only living foods -- that means vegetarian and uncooked, folks -- not a comment on livestock.

To join the discussion about this event, please see:

All who want to come, please let me know as soon as you can.

Favorite Dish: Everything was really tasty, but my favorite would have to be the tamale. It had a wonderful, chewy texture and the pepper sauce was spicy and full of flavor. Deeelish.

Raw tamales

• Larkspur Hotels

1 Hotels in Larkspur

Larkspur Nightlife

by cjg1 Written Jul 30, 2003

We went here as a follow up to the Lu'au in San Rafael. What an interesting time. From disaster to laughter.

As far as a tip and the place it was a fun lively entertaining time. Would go back but as always in CA and well most of this country it usually involves driving. So take some along to drive safely or leave the car at home and take a cab.

Dress Code: None notice. We were still in Lu'au garb

Yubert was taking fotos for us.
    • Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

• jessicadf's Profile Photo

by jessicadf Written May 30, 2003

This is the local bar in Larkspur. Nothing fancy. A little grungy. Some pool tables. An old neon sign outside. Great for people watching and just for a cocktail or two.

Dress Code: Casual, casual, casual.

Tasty cosmo

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Larkspur? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Larkspur Transportation

by cjg1 Updated Jul 30, 2003

The ferries here run to the ferry building in SF near the bay bridge and to PacBell (for now silly corp supporters...) Ballpark.

• Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Larkspur

Comments

Larkspur Travel Guide
Map of Larkspur