Know about this? Rate It!
Blue Cafe: Blue Cafe
A cool little two-story bar. They feature a live band almost everyday. As one can tell by the name, they are mostly jazz and blues bands. There's a little stage downstairs for the band. There's a little outside sitting area. Upstairs, there are pool tables and another bar. There's usually a cover of about US$5-10.
Dress Code: Pretty casual. Jeans are okay.
The Blue Cafe: Where Live Music Lives!
Every Last Tuesday - Tribute Tuesdays * Every Last Wednesday - Live Comedy Night
* Every 3rd Thursday - Almost Acoustic Jam
* Every First Saturday - Sambala (Blue Room)
* Every Saturday - Luke & The Locomotives (12:00-5:00)
* Every Saturday - The Last Mile (5:30 - 7:30)
* Every Sunday - Mama’s Boys (1:30)
* Every Sunday at The Blue Room - Big Harmonica Bob (7:00)
* Every Sunday - CHURCH Rockabilly & Psychobilly (8:00)
Dress Code: Jeans are fine!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Long Beach Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Rhode Island Hotels
- Williams Lake Hotels
- Little Saint Simons Island Hotels
- Passau Hotels