A cool little two-story bar. They feature a live band almost everyday. As one can tell by the name, they are mostly jazz and blues bands. There's a little stage downstairs for the band. There's a little outside sitting area. Upstairs, there are pool tables and another bar. There's usually a cover of about US$5-10.
Dress Code: Pretty casual. Jeans are okay.
Every Last Tuesday - Tribute Tuesdays * Every Last Wednesday - Live Comedy Night
* Every 3rd Thursday - Almost Acoustic Jam
* Every First Saturday - Sambala (Blue Room)
* Every Saturday - Luke & The Locomotives (12:00-5:00)
* Every Saturday - The Last Mile (5:30 - 7:30)
* Every Sunday - Mama’s Boys (1:30)
* Every Sunday at The Blue Room - Big Harmonica Bob (7:00)
* Every Sunday - CHURCH Rockabilly & Psychobilly (8:00)
Dress Code: Jeans are fine!
Hyatt Regency Long Beach Long Beach
5 Reviews and 474 Opinions I was very lucky to stay here due to a some software training I was recieving for work. The hotel is...
Queen Mary Hotel Long Beach
8 Reviews and 1119 Opinions We stay here for our 5th Wedding Anniversary and being 30 years later married to the same beautiful...
Westin Long Beach Long Beach
2 Reviews and 401 Opinions I really enjoyed my stay at Westin Long Beach. Me and my husband stayed in there for 5 days. The...