Belmont Brewing Company, Long Beach

• DJ_Rolo's Profile Photo

Belmont Brewing Company: A wonderful Dining experience

by DJ_Rolo Written May 28, 2007
    My Bday - Belmont Brewing Co

This was my first time going to the Belmont Brewing Co. Ive always seen this place whenever i ride my bike down the beach bike path. It looked like a really cool place to dine. Ive read really bad reviews on other sites of this place, but i have to say, This is a really great place. First off its right on the beach adjacent to the Belmont Pier. So its in a gorgeous location overlooking the water and the long beach coast, that makes it good enough to check out. I would recommend sitting on the patio as close to the end as possible. I came here for an early dinner and stayed til the sunset, which is another reason to come. Our server Kim was Excellent and very friendly and was on top of it the whole time. Another reason to come here :) They started us off with bread and whipped butter which was kinda sweet, but good. I ordered the flat iron steak, which wasnt the best, but it was ok. The vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes were awesome. I also had the strawberry blonde beer, which i think is really good. Since i was here for my bday, Kim gave me an ice cream sundae and started to sing happy birthday which was kinda cool. Like i said, another reason to come here. My friends said they really liked what they ordered so overall i guess the food is pretty good. Ill definitely coming back here to eat.

• kyoub's Profile Photo

Belmont Brewing Company: Watch the sunset

by kyoub Updated Dec 30, 2006

Heated dining

We went to this restaurant so we could sit outside, with a heater, and watch the beautiful sunset.
    It is right on the sandy beach so people were out jogging. Plus there is a bike path so people were riding their bikes, skating, and pushing strollers.
    At dusk there was a great view of the sunsetting.

Favorite Dish: We had some beers and wine here and watched the sunset. Then I had a cup of black bean soup and shared a yummy veggie pizza with my son..

• Adventure Travel

• Belmont Brewing Company: Decent Brews on the Strand

by aycha Updated Feb 17, 2006

Cuisine: American

The BBC is more of a local's place. Great place to use as a pit stop when biking up and down the shore's strand. Decent food, great beer, nice patio area. Their happy hour is pretty good too!

PS. The beer is very good here but fights/brawls do break out sometimes. Such is the life in the LBC.

Favorite Dish: Beer: They brew their own red and you gotta try it.

• jenn_d's Profile Photo

Belmont Brewing Company: Pierside Dining

by jenn_d Updated Jan 5, 2003

The BBC as locals call it sits at the beginning of the Belmont Pier. Patio dining is available and the restaurant provides outdoor heaters and fleece blankets during the chillier nights.
    $1.50 beers , $1.00 fish tacos, and simple California Rolls are available at Happy Hour from 3-6. The brewery also has a terrific wine list, but serves no hard alcohol.

Favorite Dish: My favorite of the 6 handcrafted beers is the Long Beach Blonde. It is similar in taste to the popular hefewizen beers. The blackened salmon is a favorite of mine and is served atop a generous mound of garlic mashed potatoes and fresh corn salsa($13.95).

• american_tourister's Profile Photo

Belmont Brewing Company: Belmont Brewing Company

by american_tourister Written Aug 25, 2002

A small, high quality brew pub with a good menu and the best view of Long Beach at sunset.

Favorite Dish: Microbrewed Beer, especially the Longboard Stout.

Instant Answers: Long Beach

Comments

Hotels Near Belmont Brewing Company
3.5 out of 5 stars