Papa Jon's Natural Market & Cafe, Long Beach

1 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

5006 E. 2nd St., Long Beach, CA 90803 (562) 439-1059

• Papa Jon's Natural Market & Cafe
    by Krystynn
  • Papa Jon's Natural Market & Cafe: Missing Papa Jon's healthy food!

by Davina1 Written Nov 19, 2013

I currently live in a Georgia where sugar and bacon reign. Last summer I ordered a Ceasar salad from a local fast food establishment and it came topped with bacon [pork] and sugared pecans. Really, bacon on Ceasar salad? I was so ready to go back to Cali.

I miss Papa Jon's where I had a large selection of healthy dishes to choose from and I knew there would never be any bacon on my Ceaser salad.

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

These days, I'm into...

by Krystynn Written Aug 24, 2002

These days, I'm into vegetarian and organic foods (well, at least I'm TRYING to eat more vegetables and less red meat... It's ALL about health, ya know?). So, I'd like to recommend you this cool vegetarian joint. Yes, my fave place - again. :-)

PAPA JON'S NATURAL MARKET & CAFÉ.... located just 25 minutes from the convention center here in Long Beach.

Favorite Dish: Their cool ALL-Vegetarian menu.

I heard Papa Jon wants 'every customer happier when they leave than when they arrived' and who can blame them when they have such yummy (vegetarian) dishes like: Tempeh burgers, Vegetarian split pea soup, Potato burritos, Vegetarian sushi rolls and Shepherd's pie.

It's NOT expensive. Don't worry.

Instant Answers: Long Beach