Queen Mary Dining Room, Long Beach

• kyoub's Profile Photo

Queen Mary Dining Room: Brunch for the little ones

by kyoub Written Dec 30, 2005

Little brunch

As you walk into the dining room on the Queen Mary, you will see a sign saying
    BRUNCH for the little ones.
    It is so cute how they have set up a buffet that the little ones can reach.
    I don't know how this actually works out but I liked the idea.
    We didn't have any little ones with us that day so we didn't try it.

• kyoub's Profile Photo

Queen Mary Dining Room: Xmas Buffet

by kyoub Written Dec 30, 2005

Xmas tree

We had reservations for noon to have our Xmas brunch aboard the Queen Mary.
    Our table was near the kitchen and the buffet, great location.
    First we were served water,orange juice, and champagne. Then we were on our own to sample the different Internatiomal foods. There was one for breakfast food and someone making omlettes to order. There was a seafood station that also had assorted pasta dishes and cheeses. There was an Asian station and a Mexico station. A station to get prime rib, ham, and all that stuff that I didn't look at. Then there was a bar out in the middle filled with pasteries. YUMMMMM
    Of course there was also the dessert bar. A lady was making crepes there plus it had cheesecake, flan, cakes, and cookies.

Favorite Dish: Everything was good. I would have liked my omlette to have a few more spices but you can't please everyone.

• Luxury Travel

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Queen Mary Dining Room: Breakfast Buffet

by Carmela71 Updated Apr 11, 2005

Queen Mary

We decided we needed to eat after all the flying time the previous day.

We went to ask the typical breakfast but when we saw the buffet we decided to stay.

I first found how Americans like the bacon (too crispy for me lol) and that eggs are a main course in all breakfast. And something I never tried before the hush browns ,,,,,

I guess if I go again I will repeat as it was the views from there of Long Beach deserved.

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

Fancy to relive the days of...

by Krystynn Written Aug 24, 2002

Fancy to relive the days of the unsinkable Titanic? Get your boyfriend (or your unsuspecting husband... hehe..) to come and have a delightful Sunday Brunch here at the Grand Salon, the Queen Mary's First Class Dining Room. The PERFECT setting for one of the most spectacular Sunday Brunch.... Yummy!

DO assure him that it's NOT that expensive and if he remarks 'who told you so?' PLEASE - no need to elaborate and mention Krystynn's Long Beach page.... but just read him the following:

Adults $29.00

Child (4-11) $9.95

Prices subject to change on holidays.

Dress Code: SMART CASUALS, pleeease. Don't come in dressed like Courtney Love... Tsk! Tsk! :-)

Favorite Dish: They serve Italian, Mexican, Oriental...etc... Fantastic menu selection! Need I say more?

• ejroberts's Profile Photo

The Queen Mary has a wonderful...

by ejroberts Written Aug 24, 2002

The Queen Mary has a wonderful Champagne Sunday Brunch in the Grand Salon, the ship's original First-Class Dining Room. This elegant brunch features a harpist to set the mood. With 11 culinary stations including a Carving and Entree Station with a selection of cooked meats; an Oriental Station with such favorites as Crispy Duck and Stir-Fry; a Dessert Station; a Pasta Station with a selection of gourmet pastas and sauces; and, of course, an authentic Mexican Station featuring foods from south of the border. There is even a special buffet island just for children. Additional selections include breakfast favorites, a salad bar, fresh seafood, and gourmet displays.

The food is fantastic and the atmosphere is all luxury.

• KoreanBeauty's Profile Photo

This is the First Class Dining...

by KoreanBeauty Written Aug 25, 2002

This is the First Class Dining Room on Queen Mary. Their food was very good. An Exquisite dining room.

Instant Answers: Long Beach