J Lounge, Los Angeles

Know about this? Rate It!

• J Lounge
    by heryanta
  • nkhong's Profile Photo

J Lounge: Party in Downtown LA

by nkhong Written Jan 13, 2011

J Lounge is a restaurant/bar in the heart of downtown LA. The crowd is mixed and the outdoor area played a good mix of hip/hop. The upstairs bar played a mix of 80’s and 90’s mix. Though J Lounge doesn’t feel over crowded because of the large space, ladies, be prepared to wait in line for the restrooms, as they don’t have many stalls!

Dress Code: Smart Casual

• heryanta's Profile Photo

J Lounge: Not impressed...

by heryanta Written Jul 10, 2007

J Lounge is a good looking bar in downtown LA; The first floor is a restaurant but I never dined there so I can't tell you about the food.

On the second floor next to the bar they have an outdoor heated patio where you can smoke cigars.
    Overall they have a really nice setup.

However, I was a bit upset by the service. It was so difficult to get a drink and we waited close to ten minutes before they could open the cigar cabinet for us. The whole time when we asked for something the bartenders as if they were doing us a favour.
    There were a lot of attractive ladies in the bar when we're there and I can understand the (male) bartenders wanted to attend to their needs first, but overall I find we were treated bad. Wouldn't come back here unless I was offered free drinks all night :p

Instant Answers: Los Angeles