Know about this? Rate It!
Anaheim is in Orange county and is the tenth largest city in California and of course home to several theme parks. I include Disneyland on my LA page because the first time there I did a quick day trip from where I was staying in LA. Obviously its better to stay down in Anaheim to avoid the hectic traffic in getting there.
Disneyland is set on 80 landscaped acres and the park has more than 60 attractions with dozens of restaurants, ice cream parlours and snack huts. There are eight main sections to the park all with their own attractions. Definitely a 'must visit' on my itinerary.
Disney's California Adventure park
California Adventure park is a park that is located across from Disneyland and owned by Disney. They have more journey of fun-filled attractions. But it can't replace Disneyland. I would advise that you go to both parks on the same day, if they have a great deal.
- Family Travel
"The Happiest Place on Earth”
You become a child when you come here.
I loved this place sooo much!
They have family-friendly attractions and magical entertainment. Don't miss this!
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Los Angeles Travel Guide
Explore the World
- New Smyrna Beach Hotels
- Dominican Republic
- Stouffville Hotels
- Alta Lake Hotels
- Berrechid Hotels
- Michigan City
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path