Universal Studios, Los Angeles

Know about this? Rate It!

• malianrob's Profile Photo

Magic Mountain

by malianrob Written Oct 21, 2006

This is my favorite amusement park. Better than Disneyland, Knotts berry farm. Better than all of them.
    Magic Mountain is about 45minutes to 1 hour away from LA with moderate traffic. Its cheaper than all the other amusement parks and the rides are alot better. There is a rumor that Magic Mountain might be closing down. I dont know if thats true, I hope not. So hurry up and check it out before it closes.

To get there the 405 Freeway north to junction with Interstate 5 north (this happens automatically - the 405 ends at I-5). Take I-5 north to Magic Mountain Parkway. Exit at Magic Mountain Parkway, left at traffic signal at the bottom of the exit ramp going under the Freeway overpass. Proceed along Magic Mountain Parkway to Parking Toll Booths and entrance to Six Flags California. 26101 Magic Mountain Parkway Valencia, California 91355

• malianrob's Profile Photo

Universal Studios and Universal City Walk

by malianrob Updated Dec 26, 2005

Unviversal Studios is not to far from Downtown Los Angeles, although sometimes it may seem like a long drive because of the traffic. I went on Dec 23 and it took me about 15 minutes to get there. Parking was $10 for my SUV but you can also get preferred parking at $17 and park closer to the entrance.
    We got there pretty early so we parked close enough and didnt have to pay the extra money. I also prefer to eat outside of the theme park, on the Universal City Walk. There are tons of restaurants, movie theatre, shops and entertainment.

• Theme Park Trips

• Yasmine03's Profile Photo

Phone Booth

by Yasmine03 Written Feb 21, 2005

Red, classic phone booth

You would not find the classic phone booth anywhere else in LA except the ones at Universal Studios.

• Business Travel