Comfortable Shoes, Los Angeles

by EdinburghRoc
  • SHAWNA20's Profile Photo

What to bring

by SHAWNA20 Written Feb 12, 2003

Luggage and bags: If your backpacking, keep it light, dont bring along if going into the shops.`

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Whatever you do, your will end up walking. Do not try to be all stylish like they show on TV, a good pair of runners will do wonders!

Remember that you are down south, it rained quite a bit when I was there, but It was still really warm, so if your going in rainy seasons, light pants, t-shirts and a rain jacket. Always bring a baithing suite, the waters great all year.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: bandaids for the blisters your will get from shopping!

Photo Equipment: Something that will cut through all the fog is your best bet! Its especially hard to see the Hollywood sign.

• ladygolfer's Profile Photo

Packing List

by ladygolfer Written Sep 2, 2002

Luggage and bags: Well I can't offer much here, as I was stopping off in LA on part of a 2 week stay in the States, but spending 6 months out of New Zealand in total. So had to pack winter clothes mainly.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: If you intend to do a lot of walking, good walking shoes and comfortable clothes in a must. If you go around the Studio's make sure you wear clothes you don't mind if you get a little wet from rides and the such like.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: I had all my pills and tablets with me for 6 months, so had nothing special.

Photo Equipment: With me, fortunately I had a digital camera that had plenty of memory, so that was not so much of a problem, as for spending only 3 days there, took what was of interest and then was able to download them at my stop over for 9 days in Dallas, Texas.

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: I don't know about this one.

Instant Answers: Los Angeles