Know about this?
Luggage and bags: It's worth investing in a good bag before you leave. I took a small suitcase with wheels and backpack straps and a sholder bag. That left both of my hands free.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Hiking
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Maybe it's cause I'm a girl but when I travel I want to look good - or maybe feel good. There will be times when you can't have a shower or have to wear dirty clothes. There are a few things you can do to make yourself feel better without taking a suitcase full of makeup.
- Face whipes: Those things you whipe across your face to get rid of dirt and zits. Almost as good as a shower.
- Clear lip balm: It can be used all aver your face and is better than carrying a large bottle of moisturiser with you.
- Hair bands and hair clips.
- Fill some small bottles with your favorite shampoo and conditioner so you don't have to take the whole bottle.
- Carry spare underwear in your handbag in case your bags get lost.
- Deoderant and a razor.
Remember you might have trouble finding these things in another country even though they seem ordinary.
Luggage and bags: Suitcases are fine if you are in and out of hotels and cabs and staying in quite established hotels. If you are backpacking and travelling round then a rucksack is far more sensible.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: LA is pretty warm most of the time so light clothes
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: sun tan lotion :)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Los Angeles Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Hotels
- Province of Quebec
- Kovalam Hotels
- Lucketts Hotels
- Sequoia National Park
- Bulacan Hotels