Been here? Rate It!
Ed Devebic's Diner: If you really wanna have fun..
This is my favourite restaurant in LA!
All the waiters serve you on rollerblades and are dressed in the 50ies style (remember the series "Happy Days"?) , moreover every 20 minutes they put up a show for the customers climbing on tables and dancing songs of the 50ies and 60ies like "YMCA" for instance
Ed Debevic's: Fun place to be
The main attraction of is not the food, it is actually this 50s style diner staff. They dance depending on the music (Grease Lightining, YMCA, etc) the DJ is playing. There's a DJ on the spot and you can request old songs. PLEASE don't forget to leave him a tip.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Los Angeles Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hanging Rock State Park Hotels
- West Onslow Beach Hotels
- Steptoe Butte State Park Hotels
- Olongapo City Hotels
- Male Island
- Ayia Napa Hotels
- North America
- Hong Kong
- Jupiter Island Hotels
- Chiang Mai Hotels
- Ligao Hotels
- State of Jammu and Kashmir