El Coyote, Los Angeles

7312 Beverly Boulevard (323) 939-2255

El Coyote
    by BiggestElvis
  • BiggestElvis's Profile Photo

El Coyote: Best Margaritas in town!

by BiggestElvis Written Nov 20, 2003

El Coyote

No, the food's not what you'd call "authentic" Mexican cuisine, but that's not why everyone loves this place. El Coyote's got a great atmosphere and the best margaritas in town.

Favorite Dish: I recommend the carnitas platter and the "house" margarita. It's like $3.50 or something, yet packs a serious punch. Two is more than most people can handle, seriously

• SJTravel's Profile Photo

El Coyote: OK Food, Horrible Service

by SJTravel Written Dec 27, 2009

Eating out with a couple LA locals brought us to El Coyote, which has decent food and OK prices. However, I would never come here again. First of all the service was horrible. We asked for water and they brought us half filled glasses of water. I realize that California is in a little bit of a water crisis, but come on. But the bad service didn't end there. We had to wait forever for our waitress to take our order. Then we waited forever for more water. Our food came out rather quickly, but the waitress didn't write anything down so she didn't bring us the correct order on one of our meals. It was just a horrible experience and I would definitely not want to go there again. Don't go here, there are other Mexican places in LA with probably a lot better service and most likely much better food.

Favorite Dish: I had a pork tamale which was tasty but not worth all the other hassle of the night.

• BiggestElvis's Profile Photo

El Coyote: Best Margaritas in town!

by BiggestElvis Written Nov 20, 2003

Instant Answers: Los Angeles

Comments

Hotels Near El Coyote
3.0 out of 5 stars