Know about this? Rate It!
The Rose Bowl is home to some of the most famous football (US) games, but none more than the college games played on New year's Day.
Following the internationaly famous Tournament of Roses parade (first started in 1890) down Colorado Blvd on New Years Day, in Pasadena, the stadium hosts the "Grandady of the Bowl Games."
Equipment: For watching a game in the winter even in CA, a warm coat or sweater is suggested.
Don't however try to bring large back packs or noise makers to the game. They are no longer allowed.
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Los Angeles Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Province of Palawan Hotels
- Godagama Hotels
- Hug Point State Park Hotels
- Onomichi Hotels